US-Bangla Airlines, the country’s only premier airlines is looking for experienced, dedicated, smart individual to join our HR team as General Manager-HR.
Job Responsibilities :
• Play role as strategic HR partner of the organization.
• Contribute to the overall improvement and development of the organization with innovation, revolution & leadership.
• Forecast risks, issues and opportunities, discus & settle/implement.
• Ensure proper HR review & organogram to place right person to the right place in light of the strategic plan of the organization.
• Ensure proper, justified performance management.
• Establish career path for existing & new staff.
• Establish proven knowledge management system in the organization.
• Regular review, keep up to date staff contracts, scaling of salary with grade, step and position as well as staff benefit packages.
• Ensuring compliance with legal, contractual or statutory procedures on HR management.
• Supervise documentation, reporting & tasks of the HR-Coordinator.
• Manage personnel's individual and collective development, such as identify accurate cost effective in-country and foreign training, assessment and promotions.
• Ensure disciplinary and grievance procedures & payroll.
• Oversee the human resources function, ensuring the provision of advice on HR matters to the senior management team, including the development & review of relevant HR strategies, policies and procedures.
Educational Requirements :
• MBA major in HRM from IBA/BUP
Experience Requirements :
• 10 to 12 years’ experience in relevant field.
• The applicants should have experience in HRIS/HR Database Management, Performance & Career Management & Bangladesh Labor Law
Other Requirements :
• Age: maximum 47 years.
• Should have good computer knowledge specially in Microsoft Office,
• Good writing ability in English.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Leadership quality to lead a team.
Please apply to [email protected]
or send your hard copy of resume with recent passport size photograph with necessary documents to:
Human Resources Department,
House-01, Road-01, Sector-01, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
Deadline: March 10, 2021
In case applying through e-mail, please mention position in the subject box.