US-Bangla Airlines Ltd, the eminent commercial passenger airlines of the country, is looking for individuals who are willing to work in flight operations & having passion to work in dynamic aviation environment
Position : Flight Operations Officer
Department : Flight Operations
Vacancy : 10
Job Responsibilities :
· Dispatch all flights during the tenure of his duties.
· Acquaint him with airport terminal and en-route weather before dispatching a flight and brief the Pilots accordingly.
· Should acquire knowledge on Flight Information Regions (FIRs), Air Traffic Control (ATCs) and facilities available through which a flight is dispatched.
· Should acquire knowledge of alternates and rescue centers, concerned equipment's available at those centers.
· Should study the Notice to Airman (NOTAM) on particular route on which he is dispatching the flights and to brief the Pilots accordingly.
· Will witness the departure of the flight himself
· Will fill the Aircraft Traffic Control (ATC) clearance forms and get the aircraft cleared from Flight Information Centre (FIC) and Met office.
· Will confirm the either (destination or alternate), terminal forecast (destination & alternate), Navigation (NAV) Aids available en-route and Notice to Airmen (NOTAMs) etc.
· Will confirm the zero-fuel weight from Traffic and Pass the fuel figures to Traffic (if required for load sheet).
· Will see that the navigation bags are prepared correctly and all the required items on a particular flight sent on board. Also, will get the Navigation bag checked up with the Captain or First officer of the Flight.
· Any other job as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Educational Requirements :
· Honors / Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Meteorology, Physics or Mathematics
· GPA 4.50 at least in SSC & HSC
· CGPA 3.50 at least in Honors/BSc
· University of Dhaka, Jahangirnagar University, Jagannath University, University of Chittagong, Shahjalal University of Science & Technology students will get preference
· Skills Required: Computer skill, good communication skill, MS Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/ OneNote, Smart and Dynamic, Team player
Additional Requirements :
· Age at most 30 years
· Must be proficient in M/S Office, Internet Browsing, acquainted with regular computing and Internet applications used in modern days is a must.
· Should be a team player & ability to work independently as well.
· Strong sense of discipline.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Strong analytical & problem-solving abilities.
· Must be willing and prompt to speak up with creative ideas.
· Strong multi-tasking ability and a keen eye for prioritization.
· Must be willing to work as per different duty shifts.
· Should have proficiency (reading, writing & listening) in both Bangla & English.
Job Location :
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport, Dhaka.
· Joining Salary Tk. 30,000/- and after confirmation based on performance it would be at best Tk. 35,000/-
Compensation & other benefits :
· Medical allowance, Provident fund
· Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
· Salary Review: Yearly
· Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
· Free of Cost Air Tickets (for self, spouse, 02 children, parents)
Read Before Apply :
If you are not proficient in computer skills & fluent in English communication then this opportunity is not suitable for you. No hardcopy CV will be accepted and any kind of persuasion/reference will be treated as disqualification of the application.
Apply Instruction :
Please apply through www.bdjobs.com
US-Bangla Airlines never charges applicants in any step of the recruitment. If you are asked for money as part of any US-Bangla Airlines’ recruitment, please do not pay & report it to email@example.com with all accompanying documents and any kind of persuasion will be treated as a disqualification of the candidate.
***Any kind of direct or indirect persuasion shall result into disqualification. ***