Join US-Bangla Airlines Catering Department
US Bangla Airlines Ltd, the premier airlines of the country, is looking for energetic individual for its Catering Department. The details of the position are mentioned hereunder:
Position : Executive/Sr. Executive- Flight Catering
Vacancy : 01
Job Description / Responsibility :
• Evaluate and delegate the aircraft catering workload for his staff in the shift.
• Ensure on time food loading & offloading to the aircrafts
• Ensure catering orders distributed to the various sections-sub sections for their action
• Supervises the provisioning of aircraft supplies.
• Monitor equipment packing tray layup, pre-set and pre-flight checks at loading bay.
• Inspect and monitor quantity, quality, and presentation of food items received from the production.
• Ensure the smooth functioning of Wash Up area and in line with food hygiene requirement.
• Ensure compliance HACCP guidelines.
• Ensure all company property such as radios, thermometers, communication equipment’s and entertainment equipment are properly maintained.
• Ensure pest controls, servicing of galley equipment are carried out.
• Submit daily shift reports to the section head.
• Able to lead a big team to maintain SOP
• Any other duties as directed by the Superior –Inflight Catering
• Ensure no illegal trafficking took place in any manner
Educational Requirements :
• Graduate in any discipline from any reputed University.
Experience Requirements :
• 1-2 year experience in any airlines flight catering or in any 3-5 star hotel experience is preferred
• Food & Beverage course from NHTTI will get preference
Additional Job Requirements :
• Should have excellent computer literacy
• Fluent in English
• Should have the attitude to work under pressure
• Should have the mind to work in a team
Salary : Attractive salary package will be offered including all other benefits as per company policy
Apply Instruction :
Please apply to [email protected] or send your hard copy of resume with recent passport size photograph along with a copy of NID/Passport with other necessary documents to Human Resources Department, US-Bangla Airlines, House-01, Road-01, Sector-01, Uttara, Dhaka by 24 February 2021.