Join US-Bangla Airlines Engineering Department
US Bangla Airlines Ltd, the largest private airlines of the country, is looking for experienced, self-motivated individual for its Engineering Department. The details of the position are mentioned hereunder:
Position : Director of Engineering/CAMO Manager
• Hold a degree in Bachelor of Engineering Aeronautical /Aerospace /Avionics /Mechanical /Electrical /Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Bachelor in Science background with three (03) years of additional experience in continuing airworthiness management function of AOC holder and
• Have at least ten (10) years of experience in the continuing airworthiness management function of AOC holder or in an airworthiness inspection organization and
• Comprehensive knowledge on the Human Factor principal.
• Experience in multiple technical and commercial engineering, aircraft leasing, engineering management, maintenance contract review and negotiation, aircraft wet and dry lease negotiation and aircraft delivery (new and used).
Salary and Benefits:
: Excellent package for the right candidate considering the market standard.
• Duration of Contract
: Initial contract for three (03) years from the date of joining. The duration is mutually extendable.
: A full furnished independent apartment close to airport will be provided.
• Transport Facilities
: Full time Chauffeur driven car will be provided.
: 12 weeks “ON” & 02 weeks “OFF”.
• Notice Period
: Either party may terminate the employment without assigning any reason by serving one (01) month advance notice or payment in lieu thereof.
• Air Ticket (Economy Class)
: Company will provide two-way flight tickets at the start & end of assignment to/from Dhaka. Free travel in US-Bangla Route.
: Require to enter into an initial Employment Contract for three (03) years where all details terms and conditions will be mentioned.
Attractive benefits package will be offered including all other benefits as per company policy
Apply Instruction :
Interested candidates are requested to apply with complete CV, copy of recent passport size photograph and copy of NID/Passport to:
Human Resources Department,
US-Bangla Airlines, 7th Floor, House 01, Road 01, Sector 01, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
or e-mail to [email protected]
In case applying through e-mail, please mention position in the subject box.
Application Deadline : November 30, 2020