Join as Chief Operating Officer (COO)
The US-Bangla Assets Ltd. is one of the leading Real Estate (Housing Project) companies of the country, intends to hire a retired Brigadier General from Bangladesh Army to work as Chief Operating Officer (COO). The incumbent should be competent to meet the following requirements:
Position: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Arear of Responsibility (AOR):
• Develop actionable business strategies and plans for ensuring alignment with short-term and long-term objectives of the company.
• Oversee overall activities of US-Bangla Assets Ltd.
• Maintain liaison with the various Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous/Private agencies and regulatory bodies.
• Guide concern department to ensure security of the whole housing project.
• Oversee the overall administration and operation of the project.
• Assist and provide suggestion to Managing Director as and when required for the smooth operation of the project.
• Provide solution to various problems of the project during the business hours/off business hours.
• Design and implement strategies, plans and procedures for running the business effectively.
• Establish policies that will promote company culture and vision.
• Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication within the organization.
• Submit reports to the Managing Director in all matters of importance within the AOR.
• Perform any other designated task assigned by the Managing Director.
• Graduate in any discipline from any reputed university. MBA will be preferred.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Age: up to 55 years.
• Should have good computer literacy and letter drafting capability.
• Should have strong leadership and problem solving skills.
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Should have the ability to work under pressure.
• Should have positive mindset and be proactive to interact with various agencies for the sake of the business.
Salary and Benefit:
• Attractive benefit package awaits for the deserving candidate.
Apply Instruction :
Interested candidates are requested to apply by September 15, 2020 with complete CV, copy of recent passport size photograph to Human Resources Department, US-Bangla Airlines, 7th Floor, House: 01, Road: 01, Sector: 01, Uttara, Dhaka-1230 or e-mail to email@example.com. In case of email, please mention the position you are applying for in the subject line.