Be the Part of Winning Team
Join US-Bangla Airlines as Captain for Boeing 737-800
US-Bangla Airlines, the leading private airline of the country, is currently operating the highest number of flights in domestic routes and also operates in various international routes, aims to be the future face of the Airline Industry in Asia is looking for Captain for Boeing 737-800 fleet. The requirements for the post are as follows:
• Valid ATPL holder from Bangladesh/abroad
• Valid Class-1 medical as per CAAB regulations (unrestricted)
• ELP level 4 or higher
• Minimum height 5’-4”
• Weight should be as per height & weight chart
• Eyesight should be 6/6 (or corrected to 6/6)
• Should be able to swim
• Age up to 45 years
• Total Flying Experience : Minimum 6000 hours’ including 3000 hours as P1 Jet in any aircraft (50 tons or above) in any Airlines.
• No incidents or accidents record attributable to the candidate. If any must be declared and be evaluated by the Selection Board.
Candidate should possess :
• Natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment.
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills that reflects genuine cultural sensitivities.
Salary and Benefits :
Attractive compensation package as per Company policy
• Awaits excellent career path
Apply Instruction :
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or send your hard copy of your resume with all necessary flying related documents in a single envelope to HRD, US-Bangla Airlines, 7th Floor, House: 01, Road: 01, Sector: 01, Uttara, Dhaka-1230.
Disclaimer : US-Bangla Airlines never charges applicants in any step of the recruitment. If you are asked for money as part of any US-Bangla Airlines’ recruitment, please do not pay & report it to email@example.com with all accompanying documents and any kind of persuasion will be treated as a disqualification of the candidate.