- Meet and Assist Services
- You have to request for this service at the time of booking and generally commences once you have checked-in. All kinds of VIP, CIP and Special services are included here.
- Disability and wheel chair services
- We strive to cater the needs of our customers with special care. You can request a wheelchair during the booking process at the sales counter or during check-in at the airport. In case of additional assistance with a special service request, please contact our hotline.
- Unaccompanied minors
- Children between the ages of 5 and 15 years (up to but not including the 16th birthday) can travel alone. In order to better serve you, we request that you contact us at our helpline and advise us your specific needs at the time of booking and inform the ticket counter prior to your Flight.
- Cargo facility
- We provide the facility to transport the cargo by air in our flight routes. For availing cargo facility you have to pay BDT 100 per kg and above 05 kg will be cost BDT 80 taka per kg. Please contact our sales outlets or Airport Check-in counter.
- Fish carrying
- You can carry fish or transport through the cargo facility, but it should be properly packed without any sort of leakage. The charge is included in baggage rate or cargo rate will be applicable to the availing cargo facility.
- Pet animals
- You can also carry any pet animals, but again, it is a subject to properly caged and clean. Also, vaccination certificate will be required. Cargo rate will be applicable. Please contact our sales outlets or Airport Check-in counter.
- Bus Services
- We have our own dedicated air conditioned bus service for our passengers comfort. The Bus routes, schedule & fares are provided for your kind reference please check Chattogram
- Ticket Home Delivery
- You can get your tickets home delivered and pay cash on delivery. Simply call our Hotlines for help.
Tips and Guideline
- In Flight Catering
- We have our own in-flight delicious catering service to ensure the best quality food for our passengers.
- Expectant mothers
- To avoid unnecessary risks to you and your baby, we recommend that all expectant mothers consult a doctor before booking their ticket.In between 26 - 32 weeks "Fit for Flight" medical certificate is required.
- First Aid Assistance
- We have in-flight first aid assistance. In case of emergency, please consult our flight attendants.
- How to Read a Boarding Pass
- For reading the boarding pass, please give emphasis on the following points: 1. Boarding Time 2. Boarding Gate 3. Time of Departure 4. Seat Number 5. Membership Number
- Guideline Online Ticket Booking
- You can book your flight from our website and payment can be made with any local or international debit or credit card as well as any known available local payment channel like Bikash etc.
- Passenger Sales Agent (PSA)
- To become a Passenger Sales Agent (PSA) of our airlines, please consult at 01713173210
- Sky-Star benefits
- If you are a frequent flyer, you can become a member of our Sky Start program. Then you can enjoy many lifestyle benefits and get free tickets. Please click here
- Air Charter
- We provide tailored and personalized, cost-effective travel experience that suits your unique requirements, be it an exclusive corporate event, confidential meeting/conference, investor hospitality, wedding or a grand getaway with friends. Please contact us 01777777 800 - 803 or click here
- Ticket Terms and Conditions
- Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. You should not make any booking unless you understand and agree with the following terms and conditions. click here
- ADM Policy
- The purpose of ADM (Agency Debit Memo) policy is to make clear the circumstances under which ADMs will be issued and to highlight the guidelines that US-Bangla Airlines will apply. Click here