Position: Cabin Crew
US-Bangla Airlines, the country’s only premium airlines is looking for smart, confident, dedicated experienced cabin crew to join our dynamic team.
• Education : HSC/A Level or Equivalent (Graduation will be preferred)
• Age : 28 Maximum
• Height : Female -5’2”, Male-5’8”
• Weight : Should be as per standard BMI.
• Fitness : Excellent health and medically fit to meet cabin crew requirements.
• Language Skill : Fluent in English & Bengali (Written and Spoken).
• Eye Sight : Unaided clear eyesight (6/6).
• Swimming : Should be able to swim.
• Physical Condition : Strong, Upright; no visible tattoos or marks on the body.
• Appearance & Bearing : Should be impressive
• Residency Requirement : Must reside in Uttara Model Town (Close to Airport)
Additional Requirements :
• 2-3years experience as an operating crew in Boeing, Dash & ATR Fleet.
• Should have valid competency card.
• ATR rated cabin crews will get preference.
• Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment
Job Description :
• Attending preflight briefings.
• Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats.
• Ensuring that all emergency equipment is in working order prior to take off and explaining, demonstrating safety procedures and equipment to passengers.
• Ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
• Checking all passenger seat belts and galleys are secured prior to take off.
• Clearing and collecting the meal trays from passengers.
• Distributing landing cards and other documentation where necessary.
• Administering first aid.
• Dealing with emergencies.
We offer exciting career opportunities and lifestyle benefits that include handsome salary, flying allowance and other facilities as per company policy
Apply Instructions :
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity by applying through [email protected]
or send your hard copy of resume with recent passport size photograph & 01 copy of 3R size Photograph (frontal, which should cover the full body; formal attire only) mentioning height, weight & age with necessary documents to Human Resources Department, US-Bangla Airlines, House-01, Road-01, Sector-01, Uttara, Dhaka by November 09, 2019.